Thursday, November 3, 2011

J. Preston Eby

If you have read my blog titled My Story you may have noticed that I mentioned J. Preston Eby. I have recently discovered his ministry Kingdom Bible Studies. I found a you tube video of his testimony while surfing around the net reading posts and websites related to Universal Salvation. I watched the video before I read anything that he had written. The powerful video of his testimony made me want to hear more!
I have placed a link to his website on my blog so that you may have access to his wealth of understanding. Watch his testimony...open your eyes, your ears and your heart!






I expect critics and naysayers. I am sure that most Christians who believe in the Universal Salvation of all mankind and make it known to others, will be outcasts, lepers and said to be wolves among the sheep. Oh, I forgot heretics and cults.


Trust God's Word, not the traditions of men and their man-made creeds. I leave you with this:


Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (KJV) 


Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.


Peace be with you!

4 comments:

  1. He should have listened to his father. Death, sin and hell are overcome in Christ. But if you are not in Christ, they are not. It's really simple. It's not universal nor automatic unless you receive Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you have to receive Adams si Romans 5:12

      Delete
  2. universal but not automatic :) "As in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each in his order: ..those who are Christ’s at His coming. Then at the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father ..that God may be all in all." from 1 Cor 15:22-28

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have grown and continue to grow through this man's writings. Proof enough as to the power in the word he teaches. God is greater than the mainstream of church doctrine allows Him to be. God is bigger, better and fare more loving in Preston Eby's writing than anything we have read.

    ReplyDelete